Pulse® Maxx offers a firm support shell, built-in arch support and deeper heel cradle to stabilize and control foot motion. Mildly angled heel platform stabilizes and protects the heel with each step. Dual-layer cushioning throughout provides targeted protection and shock absorption. Anti-microbial top fabric reduces friction, heat and perspiration. Pulse® Maxx enhances the structure and stability of the foot to help relieve pain and prevent injuries.
- Firmer, yet flexible arch support and heel cradle for increased support and stability
- Slightly angled medial heel post for even greater motion control Poron® Foam provides full-foot cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Dual layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required