Maximum Cushioning, Full Support. Pulse® Air offers a semi-rigid support shell with built-in arch support and a deep heel cradle to increase foot stability and improve alignment. The spring-like action of the polypropylene support provides bounce back with each step. Energy-activating PORON® Foam for shock absorption, maximum propulsion and an energy-efficient stride. Mesh top fabric promotes air flow and creates a massaging effect with each step, reducing heat and perspiration.
- Semi-rigid, yet flexible arch support and heel cradle for improved motion control
- Energy-activating PORON® Foam assists propulsion
- Dual layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base
- Resilient and extremely durable mesh top fabric for maximum air flow
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required